Javasole, eco-friendly and sustainable socks are odor absorbent and made from upcycled coffee grounds. Women’s shoe size 6-10 (US).
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Earth-friendly JavaSole fibers are made with used coffee drip grounds, which absorb odors and yield fewer CO2 emissions
- SUSTAINABLE: A sustainable alternative, pre-consumer recycled cotton blended with virgin cotton – saves approximately 1320 gallons of water per pound of recycled cotton yarn used
- SUPPORT: Arch Compression for support and stability to reduce foot fatigue – Hugs your foot and keeps sock in place
- BREATHABILITY: Breathable mesh designed for ventilation and breathability to manage moisture and provide comfort
- COMFORT: Targeted Zone Cushioning throughout leg and foot provides extra protection in high impact areas